Oh my lord.
I’ve searched with pen and paper
I search to show you just how far i broke from myself in the name of fear and doubt
In a better world there would be a better me, without the chase that won’t leave me be
Wolves at my door, keep all your wars
I’m going home to bed
I’ve paid more death then you will ever live
The Ocean (Home Recording Demo)
All around me new love and it makes me sad,
All around me feel assured that you’ll be back
Apparently how people feel after waking up from naps.
How I feel after waking up from naps.
"We did a screen test and so, they brought in cameras, and then there were four Jims and four Pams, and we got mix-and-matched. Every time I was matched with John, it was so easy and it just was so natural. On the second day, of auditions he leaned over to me and he said, ‘You’re my favorite Pam.’ And I said, ‘You’re my favorite Jim! Oh my gosh! I hope we both get it!’ So, when they called me and said that I got the role, I said, ‘Who’s Jim? Please say John Krasinski.’ They said, ‘Yes, it’s John Krasinski.’ And I knew. I started to cry and I knew that the two of us together… I couldn’t be Pam without him. He’s my Jim. He just is."
BE MARRIED IN REAL LIFE
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
The best views